Happy Friday everyone! I can hardly believe we’re already in July and celebrating the 4th. We’re reaching that point in summer where the days are really starting to heat up and all I want to do is hang by the pool. I’ve had multiple DM’s asking about bump friendly swimwear and pool items so wanted to round up some of our summer favorites in one place for you.
I’m still loving this floral bikini top + bottom which works well if you’re pregnant and just noticed it’s on sale along with this coverup, all under $50. A few of you have also been asking about Logan’s life jacket and floaties for the pool and while his is sold out from last year, I did find this similar one on Amazon that has great reviews and under $35. Also happy to report that we’re still loving our pool towels you all recommended. They come in 4 colors for $20 and are soft and oversized.
I hope you have a safe and wonderful 4th of July weekend and don’t forget to wear your sunscreen!
- Cover up – One of my favorite cover ups I’ve found this summer! I purchased it in an XS and love the maxi length and open back.
- Floral Bikini Top + Bottom – Abercrombie is always a go-to for affordable swimwear and this set is my most recent bikini purchase and works well with a bump. The top comes in a few other colors/print and I normally wear a size small in their bikini tops, but got this one in a medium since pregnant and my normal size small in the bottoms. I also recently purchased this one-piece maternity swim suit which I’m loving. Linked a few similar options here as well.
- Toddler Swim Trunks – these under $20 trunks were an Amazon find and I’ve been so impressed by the quality. I got Logan a 2T and they comes in several sizes and tons of prints.
- Mens Swim Trunks – If you’re looking for mens swim trunks, Fair Harbor Clothing makes Matt’s favorite. They come in several prints and available in different lengths. Sign up for emails to save 15%.
- Toddler Slip-On Shoes – These are the best kids summer shoes and I prefer them over the Natives. Super easy to clean and get on/off. They come in a few colors and are under $15!
- Life Jacket – Had a few questions about Logan’s life jacket (his is old from last year), but found this similar one on amazon with great reviews.
- Agolde Denim Shorts – Hands down my favorite denim shorts and definitely missing not being able to wear them this summer while pregnant. I love the wash and length and own a few pair. I suggest sizing down 1 size or sticking with your normal size if you prefer a looser fit.
- White Maternity Shorts – I’m not a big fan of maternity clothes, but have really enjoyed this pair! I like that the elastic is just on the sides and I went with my normal size. More sizes available here, here, and here. I also recently purchased this pair of white maternity pants.
- Straw Hat – my favorite straw hat for summer! Only $55 + 5 other colors here.
- White Maxi Dress – a flowy white dress is a summer closet staple for me, especially while pregnant this summer. This one is bump friendly with adjustable tie straps. Similar option here + here.
- Black Sunglasses – If you’re looking for quality sunglasses for under $100, these are it. Only $55 and great for summer.
- Rayban Aviators – These are one of my favorite pair of sunglasses and such a classic style for summer and year round. I have the gold and black option.
- White Leather Sandals – These are my go-to sandals for summer outfits and under $100. Also available in brown and black.
- White Waterproof Sandals – these are my favorite kick on and go sandals. Waterproof and only $45. Comes in tons of other colors/prints.
- Striped Pool Towel – we wanted quality, oversized towels for by the pool and these have been great! Comes in 4 colors and only $20.
- Collapsible Wagon – Under $75 and this has been perfect for the beach! Similar option here.
- Sunscreen – Favorite kids sunscreen also comes in a stick and spray option. Also really enjoy this one for sensitive skin.
- Pool Floats – lounging by the pool is our new favorite thing so we picked up this $10 lounge float for the pool along with this splurge option.