Heads up: Buying via our links results in us getting a commission (not always, but just about), which helps keep the lights on around here. We also take your privacy rights seriously. Head here to learn more.
The Thursday Handfuls are great, but what if Monday (or Tuesday) rolls around and there are a few sales that can’t wait until the weekend? You’ll find three of the best, with a few picks from each, to start the week below.
- Icebreaker Tech Lite II Merino T-Shirt – $59.99 ($80) 100% merino, so don’t machine dry these
- The North Face EA Big Pine Crew T-Shirt – $39.93 ($55) not merino
- Smartwool Long-Sleeve Colorblock Henley – $67.73 ($90)
- Smartwool Everyday Anchor Line Crew Socks – $15.69 ($21)
- Smartwool Performance Hike Light Cushion Crew Socks – $17.99 ($24)
- Darn Tough Sunset Ridge Micro Crew Lightweight Hiking Socks – $17.73 ($20)
- Darn Tough Number 2 Micro Crew Midweight Hiking Socks – $18.73 ($25)
- Darn Tough Animal Haus Crew Lightweight Lifestyle Socks – $17.73 ($23)
Not just for REI co-op members (although they have specific deals for members, which is a one-time $30 fee to join.) Not just for the “crunchy” rugged types… although it obviously, heavily leans that way. But… socks. Merino blend socks. Even if you’re the dressed up type, do not cast-aside the power of merino-blend “outdoorsy” socks for smart casual and casual wear. Especially as we move into the season of swamp-foot/hot and sweaty feet. They’ll change your life. If you ARE a member, you can use the code ANNIV23 to save an extra 20% off select Anniversary Sale items. Sale ends 5/29.
Hang on, what? Gustin is a pre-order model but they’ve got one of their most popular items in stock? Not bad. Sure it’s an investment, but any leather briefcase is far from cheap these days. And to get one made in the USA using Horweens famous burgundy #8 shade of Chromexcel Leather… for three fifty… pretty good. Not super structured, but not a schlumpy hyper-casual bag either. Right in-between. Solid brass hardware. Dimensions are 17″ x 12.5″ x 5″.
- Slim or Straight-fit chino pants in stretch cotton-linen blend – $49.50 ($98) 49% off
- Linen shorts in 9″, 7″, or 5″ inseam – $42.50 ($89.50) 53% off
- Slim dock pant in stretch cotton blend – $49.50 ($98) 49% off
- Piped or Solid 6″ tech dock short – $34.50 ($69.50) 50% off … (note that some options have a contrast piping down the side)
So while most of us are cooling our jets with J. Crew until they launch their “unofficial start of summer” promo (whatever that may be as it appears in the next couple of days…) there’s a decent chance that some of the above picks might be a better deal now. Because while most of this small “ready-for-summer” sale styles have thoroughly “mneh” discounts… 49% – 53% off = Pretty good.
Also worth a mention…
- Banana Republic: 30% off for GAP inc Cardmembers w/ BRCARDPERK. Runs clear through 5/31. Maybe it’s a preview of what they’ll do for the general public for the long weekend? Maybe, maybe not. Never know with BR these days.
- Tie Bar: Up to 15% off Wedding Packs.
- Target: They’re running an up to 30% off patio sale.